Toxic Beauty: What Cosmetic Companies Won’t Tell You
What you put on your body is just as important as what you put in it. Your skin is the largest organ in your body, and it absorbs everything – including toxins. If you are concerned about not eating unhealthy foods, then you’ll definitely want to know which ingredients you should watch out for in the products you use.
Like what you’re reading? Then LIKE us on Facebook!
[ione_facebook_like_box url_segment=blackdoctor.org height=”260″]
Once absorbed into our bodies and blood streams, toxic chemical ingredients can cause and/or contribute to a wide array of problems:
▪ Developmental/reproductive toxicity
▪ Endocrine (hormonal) disruption
▪ Organ system toxicity
▪ Irritation (skin, eyes, or lungs)
▪ Enhanced skin absorption (some chemicals actually cause our skin to absorb even more chemicals!)
▪ Biochemical or cellular level changes
What You Need To Avoid