6. Vitamin K. Apply as a cream topically to scars. Depending on the severity of your scars and skin type, you may see results in as little as a couple of weeks to a couple of months when used twice daily.
7. Olive oil. Apply 100% extra virgin) to scars at least twice a day. Within a week you should start to see scars and stretch marks starting to fade.
8. Organic raw honey (especially high UMF factor manuka honey). Rub onto scars twice daily. The antibacterial properties in honey can help heal wounds and promote skin cell growth. With constant use, scars should fade. Using honey is not recommended if you have oily skin.
9. Castor oil. Use with a plastic wrap and a heating pad. Note: Be sure to use only food grade plastic wrap that contains no bisphenol A, a dangerous substance found in many plastics. Rub plenty of castor oil on the scars and then wrap it with plastic wrap. Place a heating pad turned on as high a setting as you comfortably stand and leave on for 20 to 25 minutes. You may see noticeable results in as little as a week or so.
7. Vitamin E. Use oil from punctured gel caps and rub it into scars.
Note: The key to natural lessening and elimination of scar tissue is persistence. Serious scars may take up to several months, but with persistent and consistent effort you should eventually see good results.
LIKE BlackDoctor.org on Facebook! Get Your Daily Medicine…For LIFE!
The key to keloids is two fold: 1) attack them early and 2) consistency. Here’s two of the most popular remedies:
Lemon juice contains antioxidants and vitamin C that are very helpful in treating different types of scars, including keloids. After a few weeks of using this remedy, you should see significant improvement in the color, texture, appearance, and flexibility of the scar.
Extract the juice from a fresh lemon and apply it on the affected skin area.
Leave it on for about half an hour, and then wash the area with lukewarm water.
Repeat the process at least once daily.
There is also a natural recipe to remove keloids:
Mustard Seed Mix
Combine 1 tablespoon mustard seed oil, 1 teaspoon rose essential oil and 8 tablespoons Jojoba oil in a small container and shake it vigorously. Apply a small amount to the affected area and leave it on for 15 minutes. Rinse with cool water and wash with a mild cleanser. Store the unused portions of the mixture in a cool, dark place for up to one month.
Visit the BlackDoctor.org Skin and Beauty center for more articles and tips.