(BlackDoctor.org) — Kinda sick of the same ol’ morning routine of eggs and oatmeal? Not that there’s anything wrong with either, but sometimes your taste buds want a little something different. This recipe will do just that – with fresh vegetables and some spicy seasoning, this recipe makes it a little easier to get in a healthy breakfast!
Prep Time: 5 Min
Cook Time: 10 Min
• 2 tortillas, flour or corn, 8-inch
• 1/2 cups of egg substitute
• 1 dash black ground pepper
• 1 dash cayenne pepper
• 2 slice of tomato
• 1 slice of cheese, American, low-fat (singles)
• 1 slice of onion, (optional)
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Scramble egg substitute in small skillet.