The top HIV/AIDS questions for people who test positive for HIV are:
1. How can I keep from passing my HIV infection to others?
2. Who can help me deal with my feelings?
3. How much experience do you have treating people with HIV infection?
4. What do all these medical tests mean? How often should I be tested?
5. Should I start taking anti-HIV drugs? Why?
6. What side effects can I expect from anti-HIV treatment?
7. How can you help me deal with these side effects?
8. What symptoms should I be looking out for?
9. What can I do to improve my immune system? Will better nutrition help?
10. Is there any other information that, based on my diagnosis and my unique medical history, I need to know?