Buying fancy, expensive “top of the line” hair products for your hair isn’t a necessity. Natural oils can be great for your hair, whether it’s natural or chemically-treated, and can make it softer, shinier and stronger. The best part? They’re very easy to find at local stores.
What are some of the best natural oils that you should give a try?
LIKE BlackDoctor.org on Facebook! Get Your Daily Medicine…For LIFE!
Tea Tree Oil
- Tea tree oil has many natural properties like antifungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, antiviral and anti-infection that helps to deal with certain hair related problems very effectively.
- Tea tree oil is able to unblock the hair follicles, helps to boost up the immune system to be able to fight against the infections that lead to hair loss and thus prevent the head lice and dandruff
- It moisturizes your hair and keeps your scalp free from fungal and bacterial infections to prevent the dry and itchy scalp.
- Tea tree oil effectively treats the cradle cap problem in children.
- Tea tree oil prevents hair loss and promotes hair re-growth that makes it a beautiful and healthy hair.
- Scalp massage with tea tree oil will helps to stimulate blood flow and reduce the inflammation in the follicular cells that inturn helps to enhance hair growth.
Avocado oil is particularly great for natural hair. It’s loaded with nutrients, amino acids, essential fatty acids, as well as vitamins A, B, D, and E. And it’s excellent for moisturizing, deep conditioning, improving hair strength, strengthening hair, and boosting shine.