• 29oz tomatoes, diced, with garlic & onion, canned, 2-14 1/2 ounce cans, undrained
• 14 1/2oz fat free reduced sodium chicken broth, 1-14 1/2 ounce can
• 2tsp sugar
• 2tsp dried basil, leaves
• 3/4tsp Worcestershire Sauce, low sodium
• 15oz unsalted canned navy beans, 1-15 ounce can rinsed and drained (or other small white beans)
• 3oz fresh baby spinach (or chopped spinach leaves, stems removed)
• 2tsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Combine tomatoes with juice, chicken broth, sugar, basil, and Worcestershire sauce in Dutch oven or large saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
2. Stir in beans and spinach; cook 5 minutes longer or until spinach is tender.
3. Remove from heat; stir in oil just before serving.