Turmeric is known to be one of the most powerful healing herbs. It is great for bones and joints because of its anti-inflammatory properties. It’s also a cancer fighting agent, liver detoxifier and kidney cleanser.
Here’s how to drink tumeric today. Yes, drink it!
LIKE BlackDoctor.org on Facebook! Get Your Daily Medicine…For LIFE!
2. Crack open tamarind, making sure to use all the inner roots.
3. Fill a large pot with water. Put peeled turmeric in and let it boil for at least 20 minutes until the water becomes a rich and vibrant marigold color.
4. While the turmeric is boiling, pour 1 inch of water with the peeled tamarind into a large pan. Stir the fruit with a wooden spoon. If it looks dry, pour water in as needed (you should be able to see the little seeds coming out). When the tamarind’s texture looks soft, remove from heat and let it cool.
5. Take the turmeric water and pour it into the blender with the turmeric. Blend.
6. Pour of the tamarind pan into a strainer that is placed on top of a small bowl to catch the tamarind. Swish the jam-like substance around in the strainer with a wooden spoon. Catch the soft bits of the fruit. No seeds, no seed peels.
7. Pour the tamarind that has been caught in the bowl into the blender with the turmeric water. Blend.
8. Squeeze the juice from two lemons into the blender. Pour the contents of the blender into jar. Add honey to taste, close with lid, shake to mix.
9. Refrigerate up to 3-4 days and drink daily.
The Healing Omlette
4 large eggs
3/8 teaspoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 teaspoon brown mustard seeds
1/8 teaspoon turmeric
2 green onions, finely chopped
1/4 cup diced plum tomato
Dash of black pepper
Try an Easy Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole