Collard Green and Cornbread Cupcakes
Yes, you read correctly…cupcakes! This recipe will help you get your fix of soul food without a large portion nor with all the added fat. Click below for the quick and easy recipe. It’s really 4 recipes in one – here goes!
Easy Roasted Chicken
Prep Time: 1 Minutes
Cook time: 1 Minutes
– 1/2 pound of chicken wingettes
– 1/2 teaspoon of Kosher salt
– 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
– 1/2 teaspoon of dried Italian herbs–
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well to evenly distribute.
3. Spread the wingettes out on a sheet pan evenly and roast for 25 minutes or until cooked through.