Luckie’s Quick Tips: Best Temperature For Sleep
Short on time? Incorporate these three quick tips for better sleep, fitness and health!
1. Luckie’s Sleep Tip: Keep Your Bedroom Cool
- Assist in keeping core body temperature low during sleep to promote uninterrupted high quality sleep
- Seven to eight hours of high quality sleep promotes production of growth hormone for calorie-
burning muscle and can assist in controlling appetite
HOW TO DO
To assist in keeping your room cool and core body temperature low, try one or more of the following:
- Keep room temperature between 60-67 degree Fahrenheit
- Use light-weight bed covering
- Wear light pajamas
- Utilize cool-temperature sheets and pillows
For optimal fitness results, balance high quality sleep with exercise and healthy nutrition.