Natural Deodorant Recipe That Works
Body odor. It’s not exactly the easiest topic of conversation, but it’s a necessary one. Chances are you have experienced this humanly issue at some point. Eating a good diet and drinking enough water can really cut down the odor, but sometimes you need something else. Sure, the traditional antiperspirants and deodorants work great, if you don’t mind infusing your armpits with cancer-causing aluminum. For those of you who have opted to search for a more natural option, I am sure you have come to find that there aren’t many out there. So rather than have you sweat like a dog or risk your health, here is a simple do-it-yourself recipe.
LIKE BlackDoctor.org on Facebook! Get Your Daily Medicine…For LIFE!
[ione_facebook_like_box url_segment=blackdoctor.org height=”260″]
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons baking soda
- 2 tablespoons shea butter
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot (optional)
- Essential oils (optional)
- Place shea butter and coconut oil in a quart size glass mason jar with a lid and place this in a small saucepan of hot water until melted.
- Remove from heat and add baking soda and arrowroot (if you don’t use arrowroot, use more baking soda).
- Mix well.
- Add essential oils.
- It does not need to be stored in the fridge. If you prefer, you can let it cool completely and put into an old deodorant stick for easier use, though it may melt in warm temperatures.