Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
I think roasting veggies is the best way to develop their natural sweetness. When veggies are roasted just right, they’re beyond amazing. It’s a simple, yet really elegant, way to enjoy veggies!
Sign Up for the Black Doctor Newsletter![sailthru_widget fields=”email” sailthru_list=”Black Doctor Subscribers”]
– 1/2 pound of fresh broccoli spears
– 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1/2 teaspoons of salt
– 1/2 teaspoon of fresh cracked pepper
– 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1/2 cup of fresh Parmesan cheese–
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Toss the olive oil with the broccoli. Then season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Arrange on a sheet tray and roast for 10 minutes.