Breakfast Recipes For Weight Loss
No longer do you have to rely on the plain and simple egg whites and oatmeal morning routine. There are many other tasty meals you can add into your breakfast mix and still successfully lose weight. Try any of these four yummy morning starters:
Smoked Salmon Bagel/Toast – 360 calories
- 1 slice whole wheat bread/bagel, toasted
- 1 1/2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 oz smoked salmon
- 1 thick slice red onion
- 1 tbsp. chives
- Spread cream cheese on toasted bagel.
- Top with salmon, onion, and chives.
Berry English Muffin – 330 calories
- 1 tbsp. natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 whole grain English muffin
- 1 tbsp dried chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
- Spread peanut butter on sliced muffin.
- Top with seeds, cinnamon and berries.
Yogurt and Grapefruit Parfait – 252 calories
- 8 oz Fage yogurt
- 1 tbsp. wheat germ
- 1/2 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. ground flaxseed
- 1 medium grapefruit
- Mix together wheat germ and ground flax seed, and use as base.
- Alternate layers of grapefruit and yogurt
- Top with honey and wheat germ.