Spring Beauty Detox
Spring is finally here and not only are you probably starting to do spring cleaning around your house, you should clean up your beauty regimen as well! Find out how I transition from winter to spring for skin that’s beautiful year round!
Get The LATEST Articles Straight To Your Inbox!
Every beauty lover has an arsenal of products! Spring cleaning is the best time to re-visit some of these purchases and get rid of what doesn’t work, and what is expired. No sense in keeping around things you tried and didn’t like, and it’s especially counterproductive to use products that are beyond their shelf life. Old cosmetics harbor a lot more than just no longer active formula; they house tons of bacteria.
Check the dates on your products. You may want to toss the following:
- Anything past the expiration date
- Products that appear dry or crusty
- Anything that has changed consistency, color or smell
- Anything with an SPF less than 15
- Mascara older than three months
- Old, dirty make-up brushes and sponges