Recreate Spa Water At Home
One the first things I always do when I hit the spa is search for their refreshments. They always have a great selection of snacks and of course spa water! There is absolutely no reason why you shouldn’t be able to enjoy this refreshing drink at home! In fact, drinking spa water regularly will assist you in battling your urge to drink sugary juice and soda. Try any of these recipes to curb your bad cravings and keep you hydrated!
Get The LATEST Articles Straight To Your Inbox![sailthru_widget fields=”email” sailthru_list=”Black Doctor Subscribers”]
Talk about a spa water staple! A cucumber and watermelon combo offers a light, fresh taste, and the lime gives it a sour twist. Not to mention, the antioxidants will make your skin glow! Other great benefits are that watermelon helps with muscle recovery and relaxation, while cucumber offers plenty of anti-inflammatory nutrients. To make this yummy drink:
- Fill a pitcher with 2 liters of water.
- Peel and cut 1 cup of watermelon into cubes (do not remove seeds).
- Add seeded watermelon to the pitcher of water.
- Thinly slice 1 large cucumber.
- Thinly slice one lime.
- Let the mixture sit overnight.
- Strain out watermelon chunks, but leave the other fruit.
- Serve water with a slice of lime.