Try either of these yummy and healthy salmon recipes when you don’t have much time, but need to prepare a good meal for yourself, your friends and/or your family:
Salmon & Asparagus
- 4 (6 oz) skinless salmon fillets
- 1 lb asparagus, tough ends trimmed
- 2 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon thinly sliced
- Fresh dill sprigs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut four sheets of aluminum foil about 14-inch long.
- Divide asparagus into 4 equal portions.
- Layer in center of each length of foil.
- In a small bowl stir together oil with garlic.
- Drizzle 1 tsp of the oil over the asparagus then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Rinse salmon and allow excess water to run off.
- Season each fillet with salt and pepper.
- Layer fillets over asparagus.
- Drizzle top of each salmon fillet with 1 tsp of the olive oil mixture and season top with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top each with about 2 sprigs dill and 2 lemon slices.
- Wrap sides of foil inward over salmon then fold in top and bottom of foil to enclose.
- Place foil pouches in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake about 25 – 30 minutes
- Serve warm.