You know, I’m all for a good dish. And if the dish is healthy, that’s an extra added benefit. This dish is VEGETARIAN – look at that! I think that happened by mistake. I should have added some bacon or something in there. But, I didn’t. I hope you enjoy!
6 sheets of fresh lasagna pasta
4 cups of frozen spinach – drained well
2 cups of ricotta cheese
1 teaspoonof salt
1 tablespoon of fresh cracked black pepper
1 teaspoon of granulated garlic
1 cup of parmesan cheese
1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce
1 tablespoon of sugar
2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, ricotta cheese, salt, pepper, granulated garlic and Parmesan cheese. Mix well.
3. Pour the bottled pasta sauce in the bottom of a 9 inch baking dish. Sprinkle on the sugar and mix well.
4. Lay each pasta sheet out flat. Put about a half cup of filling on the edge of each pasta sheet. Roll up and cut in half. Arrange in the baking dish so that the seam of each cut roll up is facing each other.
5. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and bake for 30 minutes until golden brown and bubbly.