Brooklyn, NY is typically known for its roots in Hip-Hop, cultured neighborhoods and of course, where our favorite TV family, The Cosbys called home. These days, Brooklyn is growing and adding fancy fingertips to its charm.
Lannetta Easerling-Hay and Anjaneth Aguirre opened up a nail salon affectionately named, Very Polished in the heart of BedStuy. They celebrated their opening with a star-studded crowd of Empire Girls Adrienne Bailon & Julissa Bermudez, Ne-Yo’s artist RaVaughn Brown, Jamie Foster Brown, Roc Nation’s Tyran “Ty Ty” Smith, Def Jam’s Lenny S & Shawn Pecas, Ursula Stephen, Hillary Weston and more.
To learn more about Very Polished and make an appointment please visit www.verypolishednails.com
- 9 Beauty Products Under $19 To Battle Winter Dryness Head To Toe
- The Clean Dozen: 12 Aluminum-Free Natural Deodorants
- How to Give Yourself an Amazing Spa Day
- 10 Stocking Stuffers For The Beauty On Your List
- Your Favorite Celeb’s Secret Beauty Bargains
- 13 Shocking Ways To Use Cinnamon
- The 15 Most Hydrating Foods