Black Bean & Tomato Pizza
Mmmmm…grilled pizza. The secret to keeping it healthy is healthy ingredients (of course), such as black beans, diced tomato and some avocado.
Add a side dish of some salad greens with a tangy vinaigrette for a healthier dinner that’s super quick, easy…and delicious.
Celebrate Your Health! LIKE BDO on Facebook!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
– 1 plum tomato, diced
– 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed
– 1 cup fresh corn kernels, (about 2 ears)
– 2 tablespoons cornmeal
– 1 pound prepared whole-wheat pizza dough
– 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
– 1 cup shredded mozzarella, preferably smoked mozzarella–
1. Preheat grill/oven to medium.