(BlackDoctor.org) — This delicious dish, vitamin-packed dish has everything you could ask for. Great-for-you-salmon? Check. Delicately seasoned with comforting, Earthy rosemary? Check. Topped off with a burst of tangy lemon and heart-healthy olive oil? Check and check.
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook time: 20 Min
– 1 lemon, thinly sliced
– 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
– 2 salmon fillets, bones and skin removed
– Coarse salt to taste
– 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed–
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Arrange half the lemon slices in a single layer in a baking dish. Layer with 2 sprigs rosemary, and top with salmon fillets. Sprinkle salmon with salt, layer with remaining rosemary sprigs, and top with remaining lemon slices. Drizzle with olive oil.
3. Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.