(BlackDoctor.org) — Kinda sick of the same ol’ morning routine of eggs and oatmeal? Not that there’s anything wrong with either, but sometimes your taste buds want a little something different. This recipe will do just that – with fresh vegetables and some spicy seasoning, this recipe makes it a little easier to get in a healthy breakfast!
Prep Time:5 Min
Cook time:10 Min
– • 2 tortillas, flour or corn, 8-inch
– • 1/2 cups of egg substitute
– • 1 dash black ground pepper
– • 1 dash cayenne pepper
– • 2 slice of tomato
– • 1 slice of cheese, American, low-fat (singles)
– • 1 slice of onion, (optional)–
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Scramble egg substitute in small skillet.
2. Lay 1 tortilla on a nonstick baking sheet. Spoon cooked egg substitute on top and sprinkle with peppers. Top with tomato, cheese, and onion, if desired.
3. Add second tortilla on top. Press lightly. Bake 5 minutes, flip, and bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into fourths to serve.
Calories: 216, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 451mg, Dietary Fiber: 2g, Total Fat: 4g, Carbs: 30g, Sugars: 3g, Cholesterol: 2mg, Protein: 15g