Super Easy Southern Salmon Patties
Salmon patties, salmon croquettes, whatever you want to call them, they’re all good! And if you’re in need of a quick and filling recipe that will please your palette and keep you coming back for more, check out this super simple recipe for salmon croquettes.
Your taste buds will thank you for it.
Prep Time: 1 Minutes
Cook time: 1 Minutes
Servings: 8-12 patties
– 12 ounces skinless boneless salmon (sold in 6 oz cans or packets)
– 1/2 cup medium onion, chopped
– 1/2 cup red pepper, chopped
– 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
– 1/2 cup breadcrumbs, seasoned or 1/2 cup breadcrumbs, plain
– 1/4 cup chopped parsley (optional)
– 2 eggs, beaten
– 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
– 3 tablespoons olive oil
– In a saucepan, sauté onions in 1 TBS olive oil until cooked through, and lightly caramelized.
– Drain liquid from the salmon…
– Combine salmon, sautéed onion, breadcrumbs (parsley if you use plain breadcrumbs), eggs, salt, and pepper.