Pumpkin Pie Mousse
Looking for a healthy recipe that’s sweet, delicious and filled with the perfect flavors of fall?
LIKE BlackDoctor.org on Facebook! Get Your Daily Medicine…For LIFE!
[ione_facebook_like_box url_segment=blackdoctor.org height=”260″]
– 1/4 cup plain pumpkin puree (fresh or canned)
– 1/2 large frozen banana
– 1 to 1 1/2 cups almond milk
– 1 tablespoon chia seeds
– 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
– 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice–
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender, adding the almond milk as you go until reaching the desired consistency.
2. Pour into glass. If desired, top with crumbled graham crackers, nuts, cinnamon and/or a dollop of whipped cream.