My $3 Secret Beauty Potion
People spend hundreds of thousands of millions of billions of dollars on products “guaranteeing” the fountain of youth.
But mine only costs…three dollars.
My secret beauty potion? Apple cider vinegar!
There are already a ton of awesome healthy things in apples but when apples are fermented, nutrients and enzymes are produced in the process. This underutilized beauty potion has awesome ingredients that help your skin and body in so many ways.
So what are these magical ingredients?
- Potassium, which prevents hair loss, brittle teeth and runny noses
- Calcium, which is good for strong bones and teeth
- Malic acid, which has antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal benefits
- Pectin, which helps to regulate blood pressure and reduce bad cholesterol
- Acetic acid, which lowers the rise of glucose after eating
It’s like life in a bottle! I throw back a tablespoon of the icky-tasting stuff every morning without fail. It’s not the easiest nor the tastiest of things to swallow, so sometimes I must dilute it in a glass of water.
Not only does it work from the inside out, but it also makes a great rinse for your hair as well. Try this easy hair rinse for shiny hair!
9 Nasty Things You Eat Every Day (But Don't Know It)
You’ve probably heard about “pink slime,” the nutritionally questionable, ground beef filler treated with ammonia that has graced school cafeteria and fast food menus for decades. Well, if you thought that was bad, you haven’t seen anything yet.
Here are nine more gross ingredients that might be in your next bite of food…