Idris Elba Hospitalized
At a Q&A following the premiere, director Justin Chadwick shared that Elba was in the hospital, but was recovering well.
Elba plays the iconic civil rights leader, Nelson Mandela in the upcoming biopic, which opens in the U.S. November 29th. Naomie Harris (“Skyfall”) co-stars as ex-wife Winnie Mandela.
Asthma is a chronic disease that can cause wheezing, coughing, chest tightness, and difficulty breathing. If you think you might have asthma, but you haven’t yet been formally diagnosed, talk to your doctor about arranging an evaluation.
Once you have a formal diagnosis, your doctor will give you information about the condition and recommend a course of treatment. You may have questions or concerns about your diagnosis and how asthma will affect your health and your life. Communicate to your doctor the things that are most important to you that may be affected by your asthma, and find out how to manage the disease so that it doesn’t interfere with your favorite activities.
If you have asthma, here are the top 5 questions you need to ask your doctor:
- With asthma, will it still be possible to participate in my favorite activities?
- What is the best asthma treatment for me?
- Can asthma be cured?
- Does asthma change with age? Do people ever outgrow it?
- How will asthma affect me over the long term?
- What should I expect as a result of treatment? Will my symptoms go away?