Sex Foods 101
Need to increase your sex drive? Want a healthy and natural way to do it? Try introducing any of these 10 foods into your regular diet. Your bedroom might be useless for sleeping afterwards!
LIKE BlackDoctor.org on Facebook! Get Your Daily Medicine…For LIFE!
Bedroom boredom no more! Blackberries and their seeds will help get your mind in the mood for a fun and magical night. This fruit is enriched with a phytochemical that increases sexual endurance. According to FitnessMagazine.com, the consumption of 10 blackberries a few hours before the big night should help you put on your best performance.
Keri Glassman, registered dietitian and author of The New You Diet says, “Vitamin C aids in blood circulation to organs and has been associated with an improved female libido.” Broccoli has a high vitamin c content offering. Eat it raw or cook it lightly. The more you cook it the less nutritional value it offers. Steamed or sautéed is best.
According to BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine journal, clove extracts produce an increase sexual desire. This superfood of sex is great because it can be cooked in many different ways. You can brew it in your favorite tea or even infuse it into your favorite dish. For added benefit, cloves are good for ridding of bad breath, making your kiss-ability even at an all time high.
He won’t be able to get his hands off of you after a feasting on a few of these. Figs are an excellent stimulant for increased pheromone secretion. For an added benefit they make you more fertile too!
According to a study from the University of Guelph in Canada, a slice of watermelon is a sweet libido-booster. This may seem to be impossible since about 92% of this fruit is simply just water, but the other 8% is full of nutrients that help with sexual health. Researchers from Texas A&M describe watermelon as having “viagra-like effects to the human body’s blood vessels and increases libido.”