Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon
I am the undisputed king of quick-cooking meals! I mean, you put this stuff in the oven, go shower, come back and dinner is ready. Here’s one of my favorite go-to quick dinners.
LIKE BlackDoctor.org on Facebook! Get Your Daily Medicine…For LIFE!
Prep Time:1 Minutes
Cook time:1 Minutes
– 1/2 pound of salmon fillets (2 good sized fillets)
– 1/2 tablespoon of Kosher salt
– 1/2 teaspoon of fresh cracked black pepper
– 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil