WARNING: Eye Drops Deadly In Children
Something so simple used to get rid of red, tired eyes is pretty innocent right? Wrong. Did you know that if your toddler gets their hands on and ingests eye drops like Visine, they could have deadly consequences?
LIKE BlackDoctor.org on Facebook! Get Your Daily Medicine…For LIFE!
[ione_facebook_like_box url_segment=blackdoctor.org height=”260″]
When someone ingests Visine, it immediately begins to affect their blood vessels. In an adult, it can cause nausea and vomiting. But in a child or a toddler that is less than 50 lbs, it basically stops the blood from flowing through their veins and can lead to a coma and eventually death.