3 Best Exercises To Shape Your Butt
Last but not least, the deadlift. Deadlifts, like the squats involve the whole body. However, unlike squats and lunges, you do need some weights (either a barbell, dumbbell, or kettlebell) to perform the deadlift. Here’s how to perform a deadlift using a kettlebell.
1. Stand upright with your feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Hold the kettlebell with both hands.
3. Bend your knees and lower your body until the kettlebell passes between your knees.
4. Stand up slowly, driving through your heels while keeping your abs tight.
5. Pause at the top of the movement.
6. Repeat the movement 15-20 times.
- As this is a complex movement, take your time and perform it slowly in the beginning.
- Stretch out your lower back and hamstrings before performing this exercise.
WATCH a video demo: