4 Tasty Flourless Baked Goods
Going paleo, gluten-free, or simply just want to find a healthier way to satisfy that sweet tooth? Try any of these divine and mouthgasmic flour-free desserts!
LIKE BlackDoctor.org on Facebook! Get Your Daily Medicine…For LIFE!
[ione_facebook_like_box url_segment=blackdoctor.org height=”260″]
Peanut Butter Cookies Yields: about 16 cookies
1 cup peanut butter (creamy)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
*(3/4 cup shredded coconut) *
*(1 cup mini Reese cups, chopped)
- Mix peanut butter and sugars in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add egg and beat until smooth.
- Stir in baking soda.
- Roll dough into small balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Using the back of a dinner fork, press hash marks in two directions, flattening each cookie slightly.
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 10 minutes.
- Let cool for five minutes on baking sheet before transferring to a cooling rack.
*To create coconut adaptation, fold shredded coconut into dough as you form each ball. Press with a fork and bake as instructed.
**To create peanut butter cup adaptation, chop peanut butter cups and fold into dough before forming balls. Then, roll into balls, press with a fork and bake as instructed.