Luckie’s Quick Tips: Bosu Body Weight Squats
The BOSU Balance Trainer, or Bosu ball as it’s commonly called, is similar to the traditional balance ball and can be used for core exercises, cardio and strength training. Here, we use the Bosu to take squats to another level.
- Tones leg and glute muscles
- Strengthens core (abs and lower back area)
- Burns calories- Leg muscles are the largest of the body. Muscle burns calories. Toning leg muscles is a great way to burn calories.
HOW TO DO
1. Stand on Bosu, place hands on the sides of head, bend knees slightly, and contract Abs. This is the starting position.
2. Lower body until knees are at 90-degree angle.