Q&A: Why Is There Joint Pain In My Hand?
- Hand pain, finger pain, swelling and stiffness
- Hand joints and finger joints that are warm and tender to the touch
- The same joints affected symmetrically (wrists and fingers on both hands)
- Deformities in finger joints
- Carpal tunnel symptoms such as numbness and tingling of the hands
- Flu-like feeling
- Fatigue that is not easily resolved
- Pain and stiffness that last for more than an hour upon arising
Visit the BlackDoctor.org Rheumatoid Arthritis center for more articles.