Eliminate BV Odor Naturally With…
If you are anything like many women who suffer from chronic reoccurring cases of bacterial vaginosis (BV), then this information is for you! First off, know that you are not alone. According to the National Institute of Health, for every 100 women 40-45 of them are suffering from bacterial vaginosis. BV comes from an unbalance of good/bad bacteria and the pH levels being thrown off in the vagina. Many of the uncomfortable symptoms include painful sex, foul odor and discharge. There are medications that help relieve you of this horror, but you need a prescription for them and they do not prevent the issue from coming back. What if I told you there is a simple way you can help combat the odor naturally?
The answer is liquid chlorophyll. Chlorophyll is not only what gives leafy greens their color, it is a powerful internal deodorizer. Taking 1-3 highly concentrated doses of this daily will resolve your odor issue. The best part about it is it’s natural and highly alkalizing (detoxifying).
Now, this is not a solution for getting rid of the BV; it only helps eliminate the odor. For some natural solutions for BV management, try any of the following tips:
Use Fenugreek. Fenugreek is highly beneficial for treating bacterial vaginosis. It will help improve the pH level in the vagina and boost the immune system to speed up the healing process.
- Soak two tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in a glass of water overnight. In the morning, drink this water on an empty stomach. Do this daily for at least a month until you notice improvement in your condition.
- Mix one teaspoon of fenugreek powder in a cup of yogurt. Eat it twice daily for several days until your symptoms subside.
- Steep one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in a cup of hot water for about five minutes. Strain it, add little honey and drink this tea two or three times daily as long as needed.
Use white vinegar or apple cider vinegar. Add 1/2 cup to a Sitz bath with lukewarm water and soak for a few minutes.
Eat plain, unsweetened yogurt. Plain Greek yogurt should also do the trick. Eat as much as 2 cups a day.
Rinse the vaginal area with diluted tea tree oil. Tea tree oil is an antiseptic and a few drops can be added to your bath. Tea tree oil also contains natural antibacterial as well as antifungal compounds that help kill the germs that cause bacterial vaginosis. It will also combat the awful smell that is common with bacterial vaginosis.
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil to a small bowl of warm water and stir it well. Use the solution to rinse your vagina. Do this once daily for three to four weeks.
- Another option is to add three drops of tea tree oil and three cups of white vinegar to your lukewarm bath water and then soak in it for half an hour. Follow this remedy every other day for one to two months as needed.
Eat plenty of fruit. Oranges, lemons, pineapples and other citrus fruits contain vitamin C, which helps…