Low-Fat, No-Bake Key Lime Pie
With the leaves beginning to change colors and the weather growing crisper, it’s clear that fall is officially in full effect. Missing the summer already? Then you’ll definitely want to try this light-weight, refreshing key lime pie recipe. Just one bite will make you feel like you’re on a tropical vacation.
LIKE BlackDoctor.org on Facebook! Get Your Daily Medicine…For LIFE!
Prep Time:1 Minutes
Cook time:1 Minutes
– 1 graham cracker crust shell
– 2 8 oz. containers of Cool Whip at room temperature
– 1 small can of low-fat sweetened condensed milk
– ½ to 1 cup of key lime juice depending on how tangy you want your pie (my favorite is Nellie & Joe’s Famous Key West Lime Juice)
– 1 lime cut into thin curled strips for garnish (optional)–