Recipe For Tired, Puffy Eyes
Ever wake up looking like you had just a tad too much fun the previous night? Still look tired, and not refreshed? Run to your fridge! Grapes are a great solution to this problem. The fructose within a grape is great for soothing and bringing your skin back to life! They are also rich in elements such as potassium, calcium and vitamins C and E, making them great for your insides, too.
If you don’t have time to whip up this recipe try slicing a chilled grape in half and rubbing your eyes with them. The coolness with soothe and reduce the puffy appearance, and the nutrients will help get rid of the darkness. For a more effective, long-term treatment, try the recipe below.
- 3 tablespoons beeswax
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
- 2 teaspoons jojoba oil
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- Pour beeswax in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on medium heat for 30 seconds, or until melted.
- Add aloe vera gel and jojoba oil.
- Stir the ingredients together and add grapeseed oil and vitamin E oil.
- Mix the ingredients and set aside until the beeswax is completely cooled.
- Pour the mixture into a sealable jar.
- Gently cleanse your face.
- Dry with a soft cloth.
- Apply the mixture under your eyes with a cotton swab or your fingertips, taking care to avoid getting it in your eyes.
- Store in a cool, dry place and use the cream in the morning and before bed.