This isn’t your regular veggie taco! Check out the flavorful and filling recipe below:
Sign Up for the Black Doctor Newsletter![sailthru_widget fields=”email” sailthru_list=”Black Doctor Subscribers”]
– 1 head of cauliflower, finely chopped
– 1 cup of chopped onion
– ½ cup of chopped green bell pepper
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 tablespoons of water
– Corn tortillas (steamed is best)
– ½ teaspoon of cumin
– ½ teaspoon of coriander
– 1 tablespoon of Kosher salt
– 1 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper
– 1 teaspoon of chili powder
– ½ teaspoon of dried oregano–
1. Saute onion and bell pepper in olive oil until tender.
2. Add cauliflower and stir. Be sure onion and bell pepper mixture and cauliflower are well combined. Allow cauliflower to cook down. This should take about 2 minutes on medium heat and constant stirring.
3. Add in cumin, coriander, Kosher salt, ground pepper, chili powder, and oregano. If mixture is a little dry, add water. Combine thoroughly.