Roasted Sweet Potatoes With Pineapple Salsa
I love a good simple meal. This is one of those meals that you can literally put in the oven and walk away and when you come back…it’s done. When you roast sweet potatoes they get really sweet. Then, when you pair that with the deliciousness of this pineapple salsa – you’ve got a winner winner sweet potato dinner on your hands! Plus, this salsa goes great with everything.
Prep Time:1 Minutes
Cook time:1 Minutes
– 2 medium sweet potatoes
– 2 cups of fresh pineapple, chopped
– 2 tablespoons of minced red onion
– 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
– 1 teaspoon of minced jalapeno
– 2 garlic cloves, minced
– 1 pinch of salt
– 1 pinch of sugar
– 1 pinch of black pepper
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil
– 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar–
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Wrap the potatoes in aluminum foil and roast in the oven until fork tender. This should take about 25-30 minutes.