3 Out-Of-This-World Superbowl Wing Recipes
If you’re looking for a menu that will stand out this football season, why not try a new twist on a football favorite: wings! But these aren’t your ordinary wing recipes. The spices and secret ingredients of each recipe add a little something extra to have your friends raving more about your food than the game.
Far Out East Indian Curry Wings
Prep Time:1 Minutes
Cook time:1 Minutes
– 1 can coconut milk
– 2 tbsp plus 2 tsp Homemade Thai Curry Paste, divided
– 2 ½ lbs chicken wings
– 1 tbsp fish sauce
– Salt and pepper to taste–
1. In a large bowl, whisk together coconut milk and 2 tbsp of the Thai curry paste. Remove 1/3 cup of the mixture to a small and set aside.
2. Add wings to the large bowl and toss to coat evenly. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 425F and stir fish sauce into reserved coconut mixture to make a basting sauce.
Remove wings from marinade and shake off excess (marinade will be very thick). Place skin side down on a broiling pan.