Herbal Supplements: Where Are The Herbs?

supplement bottlesHerbal supplements. We’ve all heard of them, as well as all of the buzz around their ability to effect our health without the use of drugs. They have been said to be able to do many great things, from boosting your metabolism to swaying your depression.

New studies have begun to show that some herbal supplements may be a dupe. New York State Attorney General has even mandated several large retailers offering herbal supplements remove many brands from their shelves, due to tests showing how phony they actually were.

Sign Up for the Black Doctor Newsletter!

 

Tests showed that only about 21% of the supplements contained any herbal value, while the remaining 79% didn’t contain anything!