Stretches For High Heel Relief
Love to wear high heels? I know I do, especially my seductive 6 inch heels! They make my legs look great, but make my feet feel like I dropped 100 old school dictionaries on them by the end of a long night. Here are a few stretches you can do to ease your sore feet after a long day or night of prancing around in your stilettos.
Your shins and the top of your toes will feel great relief with this move.
- Using a chair or bench sit down. Place your right ankle on your left knee (bending your right leg).
- Grab the toes of your right foot and pull back, putting your foot in a pointed position. Push your right foot forward in order to make the stretch more intense.
- Hold for 10 to 15 seconds, and then switch sides.
- Sit on the floor and stretch both of your legs out in front of you.
- Bend your left leg and keep your right leg stretched out on the floor.
- Using a hand towel with each end in one of your hands place the ball of your right foot in the center of the towel.
- Pull back on the towel towards your chest while keeping the right leg straightened.
- To intensify the stretch begin to bend the right knee slightly.
- Hold for 10-15 and then repeat with the other foot.