No Cook Brunch Recipes
Who doesn’t love brunch? Well, just because you like brunch doesn’t mean you want to have to cook it! Here are a few simple yet yummy no-cook brunch recipes that are sure to be a hit at any bottomless mimosa Sunday soiree you throw!
Nectarine & Blue Cheese Salad
- 2 nectarines, cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons EVOO
- 2 teaspoons champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 cups (packed) romaine lettuce
- 1 small head radicchio – quartered, cored and leaves separated
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- In large bowl, toss nectarines with EVOO, vinegar and honey.
- Add romaine, radicchio and blue cheese.
- Toss again.