No Cook Brunch Recipes
Who doesn’t love brunch? Well, just because you like brunch doesn’t mean you want to have to cook it! Here are a few simple yet yummy no-cook brunch recipes that are sure to be a hit at any bottomless mimosa Sunday soiree you throw!
Nectarine & Blue Cheese Salad
Prep Time: 1 Minutes
Cook time: 1 Minutes
– 2 nectarines, cut into wedges
– 3 tablespoons EVOO
– 2 teaspoons champagne vinegar
– 1 teaspoon honey
– 3 cups (packed) romaine lettuce
– 1 small head radicchio – quartered, cored and leaves separated
– 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled–
- In large bowl, toss nectarines with EVOO, vinegar and honey.
- Add romaine, radicchio and blue cheese.