Moisturizing Milk Beauty Recipes
Milk is not only great for your bones, it has amazing benefits topically for the skin. It began as an ancient beauty secret that Egyptian royalty swore by for beauty maintenance. The high levels of vitamins A,D and E that are found in dairy products are not only good for anti-inflammatory issues, but also for healing and moisturizing the skin. The lactic acid is also great for light exfoliation. Try any of these recipes to see these wonderful benefits come to life!
Chocolate Milk Bath
- 3 cups whole milk or 2 cups of powdered milk
- 5 tbsp fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- ½ cup Epsom salt
- 1 cup cornstarch
- Mix all of your ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Pour the liquid mixture into your bathtub.
- Soak for at least 20 minutes.