Summer’s Most Refreshing Watermelon Drinks
Summer isn’t over yet! Nothing tastes greater than a fresh watermelon on a hot day. Now with these recipes you can enjoy your watermelon in a fresh cocktail or non-alcoholic beverage for an instant cool down. Try any of these recipes below to take your last days of summer to the next level. Drink up!
Watermelon Honey Citrus Refresher
- 3 cups of chopped seedless watermelon
- 1 cup honey
- 4 ounces fresh lemon juice
- Finely grated zest of 2 lemons
- 2 ounces fresh red grapefruit juice
- 4 cups of ice
- Watermelon wedges
- 8 ounces chilled vodka (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients except the watermelon wedges in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
- Garnish with the watermelon wedges.