Kale & Roasted Red Pepper Pizza [VIDEO]
Wether it’s take-out or sit down and eat pizza, this recipe can them all on. Infused with cheeses that go great with kale and rasted red pepper, here’s a pizza that you’ll never get tired of. Invite some friends over because it makes 4 servings and is only 242 calories per serving!
Prep Time:1 Minutes
Cook time:1 Minutes
– 1 whole grain pizza crust (520 calories)
– 1/2 cup of low-fat, low-sodium feta cheese (142 calories)
– 1/2 cup of low-fat half & half (71 calories)
– 1 garlic clove (4 calories)
– 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper (0 calories)
– A few handfuls of frozen kale that’s been thawed (34 calories)
– A few strips of roasted red peppers (I get mine from a jar) (30 calories)
– About a cup of low-fat mozzarella cheese (168 calories)
– 1 teaspoon of dried Italian herbs (0 calories)–
1. In a food processor, add the feta, half and half, garlic clove, and black pepper and blend until smooth.
2. Spread the whipped feta over a whole grain pizza crust. Add kale and roasted red peppers. Then, top with mozzarella cheese and dried Italian herbs.
3. Bake in a 400 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until it’s golden brown.