Jerk Chick Fajitas With Tropical Salsa [VIDEO]
There’s something great about quick and easy. After a long day, the last thing you’d wanna do is come home and have to spend all day in the kitchen. Here’s a recipe that you’ll absolutely love!
Prep Time:1 Minutes
Cook time:1 Minutes
– 1/2 cup of diced pineapple (41 cal)
– 1/2 cup of diced mango (40 cal)
– 1/4 cup of diced red onion (20 cal)
– a pinch of salt & pepper
– 1 tablespoon of fresh cilantro (5 cal)
– the juice of 1/2 lime (6 cal)–
– 1/2 cup of low fat sour cream (70 cal)
– the juice of 1/2 lime (6 cal)
– the zest of 1/2 lime
– a pinch of salt and pepper–
– 1/2 cup of fresh pineapple, cut into strips (41 cal)
– 1/2 red onion, cut into strips (20 cal)
– 1/2 pound of chicken tenders (280 cal)
– 1 tablespoon of Jerk seasoning (0 cal)
– 1 tablespoon of coconut rum (51 cal)
– 2 tablespoons of water
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil (120 cal)–
For the tropical salsa, combine all ingredients in a bowl and chill until you’re ready to use.
For the lime crema, combine all ingredients in a bowl and chill until you’re ready to use.
For the fajitas, heat a pan and add the olive oil. Then add the pineapple and red onion and saute until tender. Meanwhile, season the chicken tenders with the Jerk seasoning and let them marinate for a few minutes.