Chicken & Parmesan Meatballs [VIDEO]
Who doesn’t love a good meatball? What makes GREAT meatballs is that they are moist, juicy and flavorful. Here’s a meatball recipe that will keep you eating! Bet you can’t eat just one! This recipe makes 4 servings and is only 241 Calories per serving!
Prep Time:1 Minutes
Cook time:1 Minutes
– 1 pound of ground chicken breast (540 cal)
– 1/2 cup of grated low-fat Parmesan cheese (210 cal)
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
– 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley
– 1 pinch of the following: ground rosemary, thyme, oregano, basil, and garlic powder
– 2 tablespoons of milk (26 cal)
– 1 slice of whole grain bread (69 cal)
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil (120)–
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
2. Then, add the bread and milk to a bowl and let it set for about 2 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, add chicken, salt, pepper, parsley, and herbs to a bowl. Mix well to combine. Then, take the bread, squeeze out the excess liquid, and then mix with the chicken mixture.