Quick Salmon Meals
Try either of these yummy and healthy salmon recipes when you don’t have much time, but need to prepare a good meal for yourself, your friends and/or your family:
Salmon & Asparagus
Prep Time:1 Minutes
Cook time:1 Minutes
– 4 (6 oz) skinless salmon fillets
– 1 lb asparagus, tough ends trimmed
– 2 1/2 tbsp olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– Salt and freshly ground black pepper
– 1 lemon thinly sliced
– Fresh dill sprigs–
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut four sheets of aluminum foil about 14-inch long.
- Divide asparagus into 4 equal portions.