Spinach & Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
You know, I’m all for a good dish. And if the dish is healthy, that’s an extra added benefit. This dish is VEGETARIAN – look at that! I think that happened by mistake. I should have added some bacon or something in there. But, I didn’t. I hope you enjoy!
Prep Time:1 Minutes
Cook time:1 Minutes
– 6 sheets of fresh lasagna pasta
– 4 cups of frozen spinach – drained well
– 2 cups of ricotta cheese
– 1 teaspoonof salt
– 1 tablespoon of fresh cracked black pepper
– 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic
– 1 cup of parmesan cheese
– 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce
– 1 tablespoon of sugar
– 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese–
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, ricotta cheese, salt, pepper, granulated garlic and Parmesan cheese. Mix well.
3. Pour the bottled pasta sauce in the bottom of a 9 inch baking dish. Sprinkle on the sugar and mix well.