Model Says Her Kidney Disease Was Caused By Waist Trainer
These can happen when you:
- Have a traumatic injury with blood loss
- Are dehydrated
- Go into shock during a severe infection called sepsis
- Have a blocked urine flow, which can happen with an enlarged prostate
- Take specific drugs or are around certain toxins
- Get complications with a pregnancy, such as eclampsia and pre-eclampsia, or related HELLP Syndrome
Kidneys that don’t work well for longer than three months is called chronic kidney disease (CKD). It’s dangerous, because you may not have any symptoms until a lot of damage, that often can’t be repaired, has happened.
Princess explains her hourglass figure is due to a healthy regimen, not just the physique-hugging corsets she wears.
The actress says: ‘I exercise every single day, I don’t have to go to the gym but I make sure I do my sit-ups at home.
‘I drink my green tea, warm water and lemon every day and I am always on a diet.
‘Naturally, I have always been curvy. The slim waist is the result of waist training but the figure is God given.’
Could other entertainers have kidney issues on the horizon if they keep wearing waist trainers?
Here are some of the current measurements:
Kim Kardashian: 38-26-42
Nicki Minaj: 37-26-45
Jennifer Lopez: 34-26-38
Christina Hendricks: 42-30-39
Well, only time will tell.