Herbed Ribeye Steak With Hennessy Butter
The ribeye is a great portion-controlled piece of steak that if seasoned correctly, can explode with flavor in your mouth without many calories! This is a great recipe for those who have a taste for a great piece of meat, but who don’t want to spend all day in the kitchen.
As an entrepreneur, I have lots of long days. Nothing says warmth and relaxation more than a nice juicy steak and a cold shot of Hennessy. Nothing says double relaxation than putting the two together in an irresistible recipe I call my herbed rib eye with Hennessy garlic butter.
I’ll start by rubbing the steaks with lots of good seasonings, fresh herbs, and olive oil. Then, after my cast iron is nice and hot, I’ll cook the steaks on both sides until they’re medium well. I’ll remove the steaks and then whip up a quick butter that uses fresh lemon, garlic, and Hennessy to knock this ball right out of the park!
Prep Time:1 Minutes
Cook time:1 Minutes
– 2 Rib Eye Steaks
– 1 1/2 tablespoons of fresh herbs, chopped (I used rosemary, tarragon, and thyme)
– 1 teaspoon of Kosher salt
– 1 teaspoon of fresh black pepper
– 1 1/2 teaspoons of olive oil
– For the butter:
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– Zest of 1 lemon
– Juice of 1 lemon
– 2 tablespoons of Hennessy
– 1 sprig of fresh thyme–
1. Liberally season the steaks with salt, pepper, olive oil, and fresh herbs. Be sure to massage the seasonings in the steak.
2. Preheat a cast iron skillet and when it’s hot, add the steaks and sear on both sides until golden brown.