Bye, Bye Dry! 10 Body Lotions For Black Skin
Dry, scaly skin? Bad case of “Ashy Larry?” Don’t fret. While the heat (or cold) can be a nightmare for your glowing dermis, smooth skin all year long is attainable! So, in the spirit of sexy, smooth, ultra-delicious skin – all summer long – we’ve compiled a list of our favorite body lotions, from the classics to the new kids on the block. For our 10 picks to treat your worst skin woes, keep scrolling…
1. Aveeno Skin Relief Nourishing Coconut Lotion – The coconut scent of Aveeno’s lotion will take you on a tropical escape. Not to mention, the allergy tested formula contains soothing ingredients sure to nurture the itchiest, driest and most irritated skin.
$7.17, available at Walmart.
2. Vanicream Moisturizing Skin Cream – Chemical dye, lanolin, fragrance, paraben, and formaldehyde free, this no-frills lotion won’t irritate your skin. So feel free to drench yourself in it!
$11.59 available at Drugstore.com.
3. Clinique Deep Comfort Body Butter – This ultra-rich body butter is your answer for problem areas such elbows and knees.
$29.50, available at Clinique.
4. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant – This classic cream helps banish dry, tight skin, peeling or flaking skin for up to full eight hours.
$21, available at Elizabeth Arden.
5. Philosophy Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion – Infused with the brand’s popular Amazing Grace fragrance and…